Excellent telephone sales skills are not something you are born with or acquire through osmosis; they require constant fine tuning and practice. This workshop will help you leverage the telephone as a powerful selling medium, translating “talk” into concrete, faster, easier results.
You will learn to:
- Get more from your day by planning your calls, employing an effective opening call structure and effectively open and close a telephone sales call:
- Win over gatekeepers and leave effective voice mail messages
- Easily build rapport and have a constructive relationship with your clients
- Spark interest with prospective buyers
- Create a receptive frame of mind with buyers
- Effectively engage the buyer with insightful sales questions
- Persuasively connect the benefits to the buyers stated requirement ÌUse objection to create sales opportunities
- Employ effective active listening techniques
- Quickly and easily establish rapport with a wide variety of buyers
- Deliver your message effectively to enhance rapport
- Up-sell and cross-sell easily and effectively.
32 CPD Points. (This activity has been accredited for continuing development points by the Financial Planning Association of Australia but does not constitute FPA’s endorsement of the activity.)
Enrol here. Just AUD 490+gst.
- Teacher: Admin User